Posted on November 7, 2014 by sales4karnesco - Asheville, Charlotte, Commercial Property Exchange, CPE Weblink, Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point, New Subscribers, New Users, Raleigh, SiteIndex, Subscribers, Triad CIE, Triangle, Triangle CPE, Uncategorized, Users, Western NC, WNC CPE
With only 2 months remaining in 2014, we reflect on new companies and brokers across North Carolina that have joined the past two months. We would like to welcome the following organizations and users, who will be utilizing the power of KARNES systems to make the remainder of 2014 a success!
Welcome New Members
- Karen Gleason at Mosaic Community Lifestyle Realty
- John Purdie at Mosaic Community Lifestyle Realty
- Sam Munday at NAI Piedmont Triad
- Tony Bates at NAI Piedmont Triad
- Tom Flanagan at NAI Piedmont Triad
- Nancy Cox at NAI Piedmont Triad
- Matt King at CBRE
- Mark Cartin at McColgan & Company
- Heide Foley at Sanur Brokerage
- Brian Shore at Bray Sales Agency, LLC
- Emmanuel Choice at Urban Equity Advisors, LLC
- Mark Mahoney at Colliers International
- Jeremy Owen at Steve Owen and Associates
- Robert Isner at NAI Piedmont Triad
- Katina Long at Coldwell Banker Commercial-MECA
- Ashley Blackburn at Greensboro Regional Realtors Association
- Jessica Jackson at Locus Real Estate Advisors, Inc.
- Pete Burgess at Burgess Management Corp.
- Michael Tuck at Grubb Properties, Inc.
- Mark Bloomer at ACT Realty Advisors, Inc.
- Deven Griffin at Colliers International
- Sherman Walters at National Restaurant Properties
- Frederick Maerkle at American Investment Brokers
- Spencer Bennett at The Meridian Realty Group, Inc
- William Yeager at Mosaic Community Lifestyle Realty
- Brownie Rogers at The Nichols Company
- Thomas B. Miller at Miller Development
- Vince Vickers at KW Commercial
- Chip Culler at Craven-Johnson-Pollock, Inc.
- Vince Simonetti at Sperry Van Ness/Commercial Real Estate Advisors
- Charles Mays at Coldwell Banker Commercial Triad
- Travis Carter at Koury Corporation
The following firms will also be utilizing the Weblink services provided by a KARNES system to power their website.
- Simpson Commercial Real Estate
- W. E. Damon & Associates
Not a subscriber? Contact our sales team today!
Brian Reece, managing partner, will be representing KARNES at the Triangle NAIOP Luncheon being held Wednesday, April 30th.
According to the NAIOP site, this event will host featured speaker Jim Hartmann. Jim, the new Wake County Manager, will discuss what attracted him to the area and how he plans to address the growth issues here, followed by Q&A.
The event, which will take place from 11:30AM-1:00PM at the NC Museum of Art in Raleigh.
Join Managing Partners Andrew Jenkins and Brian Reece, Wednesday, March 5th, as KARNES and local commercial real estate professionals attend the 2014 CCIM Triad Market Forecast. KARNES is pleased to be a Statewide Bronze Sponsor of this event, as well as the Raleigh and Charlotte Market Forecasts, which will be held on March 19th and April 9th, respectively. KARNES will be providing copies of our 3rd annual Tri-City North Carolina Commercial Real Estate Market Report at each of these events. Be sure to attend in order order to get your copy of this report, which provides provides an overview of the office, industrial, and retail markets in Charlotte, Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point, and Raleigh-Durham NC during 2013.
Keynote speakers at the Triad Market Forecast include:
Capital Markets: Mike Ortlip, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital
Retail Markets: Steven B. Tanger, Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc.
Moderator: Robert V. Perkins, CCIM, NAI
The event will be held at The Marriott Downtown Greensboro. Registration and networking will begin at 11:10am, and the program luncheon will begin at 12pm.
Brian Reece, managing partner of KARNES, will be sharply dressed and in attendance at the black tie, formal TAA (Triangle Apartment Association) 30th Anniversary Gala Celebration.
According to the TAA website, the 30 year celebration will include food, music, dancing, networking and a stroll down memory lane!
The event will take place Thursday, February 27th from 6-9pm at the Renaissance Raleigh North Hills Hotel.
Looking for a one-stop solution for Triangle apartment market research and analysis? Contact our sales team today!
Join Managing Partner, Brian Reece, as he presents commercial and office development trends at the Triangle J Council of Governments Annual Development Review Update. Informal discussions will take place following presentations.
According to the Triangle J Council of Governments, the Smart Growth Committee invites elected officials, municipal and county staff, Planning & Zoning Board members of the business and academic community and others who are interested in development patterns that sustain economic development and a clean, healthy environment to join with them in this program.
The event will take place Tuesday, February 18th from 2-4PM at the Triangle J Council of Governments (4307 Emperor Blvd., Durham)
Don’t miss this opportunity to see Managing Partner, Andrew Jenkins, speak at the WSRAR (Winston-Salem Regional Association of REALTORS®) RCA Breakfast.
This event will provide a unique guided tour by Mr. Jenkins, concerning the latest features and upcoming enhancements within the Triad CIE.
The RCA Breakfast will take place Tuesday, February 11th at 8AM and will be held at the Forsyth Country Club (3101 Country Club Rd, Winston-Salem) .
Posted on November 27, 2013 by sales4karnesco - Charlotte, Commercial Property Exchange, Durham, Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point, Industrial, New Subscribers, Office, Raleigh, Retail, Triangle, Uncategorized, Western NC
As we reflect on what we are thankful for during Thanksgiving, it’s hard to deny that we would not be here without you… our wonderful subscribers!
We continue to enhance and improve our products and services to provide you with the tools and information necessary for users to become successful real estate professionals.
With November coming to an end, we would like to reflect on the new companies and brokers across North Carolina that have joined a KARNES-powered commercial property exchange during the past few months. The following firms and/or individuals will now be utilizing the vast tools and features of a KARNES-powered commercial property exchange:
Welcome New Subscribers
- Eric Osterhus at Trinity Partners
- Kevin Kempf at CBRE
- Dene E. Ecuyer at Conerstone Property Advisors
- Lawrence Story at Total Care Realty, LLC
- Gopal Kasarla at Bipin Parekh Realty
- Monte L. Ritchey at Legacy Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- David Jones at Realty World – Carolina Landmark
- Nancy Thompson at Distinctive Homes of WNC
- Stephen Martyn at Distinctive Homes of WNC
- Knox Campbell at The Keith Corporation
- Luiz Leonetti at Town And Mountain Realty
- Dave Davis at Sperry Van Ness/Commercial Real Estate Advisors
- Martin Sorensen at All Points Realty Partners LLC
- Jack Ingle at KW Commercial
Are you ready to be the latest organization or subscriber to harness the tools and features of a KARNES-powered commercial property exchange ? Contact our sales team today!
KARNES would strongly recommend to our fellow Charlotte Regional Real estate professionals to please consider applying to participate in RealityCheck2050 for the CONNECT Our Future region! The RealityCheck2050 event, which we have had the pleasure of serving on the Technical Committee, will bring together 400 community stakeholders from the CONNECT Our Future region to help to prepare potential options for regional growth, with a focus on accommodating projected housing and jobs through 2050. This collaborative event is jointly sponsored by Centralina Council of Governments, Catawba Regional Council of Governments, and Urban Land Institute.
RealityCheck2050 applications are due on May 3rd, APPLY TODAY!
Which Counties Are Involved?:
· Anson, Cabarrus, Cleveland, Gaston, Iredell, Lincoln, Mecklenburg, Rowan, Stanly and Union counties in North Carolina
· Chester, Lancaster, Union and York counties in South Carolina.
How Does RealityCheck2050 Work?
In the morning session over 400 diverse participants meet and work together in tables of ten people to develop a set of principles for where and how they think the region could grow. Through discussion and negotiation, they will place a variety of colored LEGO® blocks representing the projected housing and employment growth on a grid-covered map of the 14-county region. The 40 tables of individuals participating in the workshop get to grapple with challenges the region faces as it considers how growth will occur in the future. Following lunch and keynote speakers there will be a presentation on results from the morning exercise, discussion on the implications of growth patterns, and design issues & priorities. The afternoon session will also use real time polling techniques to receive immediate feedback from participants.
How Can I Learn More About RealityCheck2050?
The KARNES Team will be present at the CRCBR BrokerNet taking place today from 5:30pm-7:30pm at AZN Restaurant (4620 Peidmont Row Dr., Charlotte, NC 28210).
This event will be a great opportunity for SiteIndex users to ask general questions, find out more information regarding future system enhancements and upcoming webinar training topics.
Please note that only members listed in the CRCBR directory are allowed to attend this event. Corporate Associate membership is handled on a per person basis, not per company.
Complimentary beverages and appetizers will be provided, along with free parking.
This members-only event is no charge. To register, please click here.
Posted on February 15, 2013 by sales4karnesco - Uncategorized
We would like to welcome two new companies to the Triangle CPE.
Property Advisory Services, Inc out of Durham and The Kuester Properties out of Pinehurst, are new users that joined this week.
As our user base grows, so will our pledge to offer great service and value!