If you have not registered already, please register now for the SiteIndex training to be held in-person prior to the BrokerNet on Wednesday, June 25th. This training will cover recent updates to SiteIndex as well as various key functions. The training will also provide a great opportunity for users to ask specific questions as well.
The training will be held from 2:30PM–4:30PM at the offices of Piedmont Properties in South End, located at 115 East Park Avenue, Suite B. Please keep in mind that this training session is limited to only 12 registrants and registration is available through SiteIndex using this link.
Brian Reece, managing partner of KARNES will be present at the NAIOP Research Triangle Developing Leaders 2014 Durham Bulls Game.
The event will take place tomorrow, June 5th from 6:30-9:00pm at the American Tobacco Suite located at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park.
As a Gold Sponsor of NAIOP Research Triangle Chapter KARNES is proud to attend this great networking event and look forward to meeting face to face with users.
Brian Reece, managing partner, will be representing KARNES at the State of Durham’s Economy Breakfast being held Tuesday, June 3rd.
According to the City of Durham website, the event will review economic data and demographic trends that shape our community and future. The breakfast is the City’s premiere annual event, discussing issues such as employment, tax base growth, construction activity, retail sales, commercial real estate markets, downtown growth, quality of life, crime, visitor impacts, education, wages, and workforce and business development.
The event will take place from 7-9:30AM at the Durham Convention Center located at 301 W Morgan St.
Posted on June 2, 2014 by sales4karnesco - Asheville, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Commercial Property Exchange, CPE Weblink, Durham, Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point, New Subscribers, New Users, Office, Raleigh, Retail, SiteIndex, Triad CIE, Triangle CPE, Users, Western NC, WNC CPE
As May 2014 comes to an end, we reflect on new companies and brokers across North Carolina that have joined this past month. We would like to welcome the following organizations and users, who will be utilizing the power of KARNES systems to make 2014 a success!
Welcome New Members
- Jamie Davis at Colliers International
- Jessica Peadon at Colliers International
- Caroline Gorrell at Key Commercial Real Estate
- Lee Jackson at Legacy Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Scott Davies at NAI Southern Real Estate
- Jean King at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Yost & Little Realty
- Tracy Dodson at Lincoln Harris – Corporate
- Alec Cantley at Carolina Mountains Sales
- Paul Pursell at Colliers International
- Robert Podewils at Sperry Van Ness/Commercial Real Estate Advisors
- Don Batten at Real Living Pittman Properties
- Elizabeth Luck at Real Living Pittman Properties
- Mark Staples at KW Commercial-Chapel Hill
- Jared Londry at Cassidy Turley
- Jasmine Turner at Legacy Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Mike Linford at KW Commercial-Chapel Hill
- Joe Tomlinson at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Yost & Little Realty
- SiteIndex CPE Weblink: Clearview Commercial Real Estate Advisors
Not a subscriber? Contact our sales team today!
Some of our favorite subscribers stopped by the SiteIndex booth for a putting contest at the CRCBR’s incredible Commercial Spotlight event.
- Tom McMahon with Sperry Van Ness/Commercial Real Estate Advisors praised SiteIndex for its years of being Charlotte’s Commercial Property Exchange of choice.
- William Maxwell with Trinity Partners commended the SiteIndex staff for its prompt attention and response.
- Donna Whinnery with Percival McGuire commented that CPE Weblink has made her life easier with only one source to enter and edit the company’s 60+ listings.
- Bryan Howell with Parkway Realty Services served as a host in the space at 525 S. Tryon and touted the information in the Karnes Reports that he relies on to make deals.
- Ralph Oldham with CBRE said the owners of the Vanguard Center campus have several renovations planned to add to the attractiveness of the property.
- Robin Bookmiller with Beacon Partners took home a set of golf balls and tees for her three-year-old golf pro in the making.
- Jon Morris with Beacon Partners discussed plans to develop Inner Loop North that will add just over 415,000 square feet of warehouse space in the North submarket when completed.
Our most memorable interaction came with Jim Rogers, former CRCBR President (1994-1995) and who we have enjoyed as moderator at recent CCIM Commercial Real Estate Forecasts. Jim had four shots on the putting green to win a sleeve of golf balls but hit them all into the water. He was not denied the prize however, because “You can’t miss with SiteIndex.” Jim exclaimed, “that’s the best deal I’ve had all week!”