The KARNES team will be representing SiteIndex at the 2014 Commercial Spotlight. Commercial Spotlight is the largest CRCBR industry trade show and networking event and is expecting over 250 members of the Charlotte commercial brokerage community!
If you are present at the event, be sure to stop by the SiteIndex booth as we will have handouts, prizes, and a putting contest taking place!
The event will be held Wednesday, May 28th at 525 N. Tryon St., 7th Floor, Charlotte, NC 28202, from 5-7PM.
Posted on May 8, 2014 by info4karnesco - Asheville, Charlotte, Commercial Property Exchange, CRCBR, Durham, Greensboro/Winston-Salem/High Point, Industrial, New Subscribers, New Users, Office, Raleigh, Retail, SiteIndex, Triad CIE, Triangle, Triangle CPE, Users, Western NC, WNC CPE
As April 2014 comes to an end, we reflect on new companies and brokers across North Carolina that have joined this past month. We would like to welcome the following organizations and users, who will be utilizing the power of KARNES systems to make 2014 a success!
Welcome New Members
- Wade Corbett at Re/Max Southland Realty II
- John T. Allred at Earnhardt & Associates Appraisers, Inc.
- Christopher Collins at RE/MAX Of Greensboro
- Samie Gupton at Discovery Realty Inc.
- Terry Henderson at Dixon Commercial Properties
- Matthew Greenspon at Marcus & Millichap
- Allison Blair at Blair Realty, LLC
- Jack Branch at The Benfield Group, LLC
- Tom Gregory at Lake Norman Realty, Inc.
- Vincent Howard at Brown Investment Properties
- H.R. Gallimore at RE/MAX CENTRAL REALTY
- Gloria Mitchell at Wilkinson Triad Realty
- Alan Weidt at Carolina Commercial Realty
- Kevin J. Doherty at Gibson Smith Realty Co.
- Susan Donaldson at West Norman Real Estate
- Chris Boone at Vineyard Capital Advisors, LLC
- Dennis N. Bunker III at Bunker Land Group, LLC
Not a subscriber? Contact our sales team today!
Thirteen winners were honored on May 1st, a the 2014 TCREW Champion Awards, of which KARNES managing partner Brian Reece was honored to serve as a panel judge. Mr. Reece, who has served as a judge for the Champion Awards for each of the past 8 years, was one of six panel judges that included the following:
- Adrienne Cole, Senior Vice President and Executive Director of Wake county Economic Development
- Ted Conner, Senior Vice President of Economic Development for the Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce
- Lee Anne Nance, Executive Vice President of the Research Triangle Regional Partnership
- Liz Rooks, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Research Triangle Foundation
- Brian Reece, Managing Partner of KARNES
The well-attended Triangle Commercial Real Estate Women (TCREW) event was held at the Cary Embassy Suites and the award winners included the following: